Saturday, July 29, 2017

It's 12:43

its 12:43 am and I am not asleep.

my brain is fuzzy, yet I'm awake

my brain is talking, wondering, dreaming

who am I who am I who am I

crickets chirp in the darkness

cars drive slowly past

yet I sit and dream dream dream

who I am who I am who I am

all the world's in conflict, so what if my brain is too

am I any more deserving to be out of chaos

I am who I am who I am who

the darkness gets deeper, a siren cuts the stillness

are they finally coming for me

my room is not empty, I am not alone

ghosts fill the room, my ghosts

ghostly images of my self floating floating

reminding me of what I'm not

whole

it's 12:52 am and I am not asleep

yet I still dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's 12:43

its 12:43 am and I am not asleep. my brain is fuzzy, yet I'm awake my brain is talking, wondering, dreaming who am I who am I who ...